lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Nile Rodgers says he's interested in touring with Daft Punk


Nile Rodgers has revealed he is interested in touring with Daft Punk.

The Chic legend co-wrote and plays on the French duo's massive hit 'Get Lucky' as well as two other tracks from their Number One album 'Random Access Memories': 'Give Life Back To Music' and 'Lose Yourself To Dance'.

He performed with Chic at Glastonbury Festival on Friday (June 28) but quashed hopes that Daft Punk might be playing a secret set during the three-day bash at Worthy Farm in Somerset.

However, he told the Daily Star on Saturday (June 29): "I'd love to come back. What I did with Daft Punk was so special I refuse to do it live without them. If they want to plan something I would seriously listen. Whether that's a tour or taking shows to the next level they can call me."

Earlier this month (June), Rodgers revealed he was asked an unusual question by Madonna when he was producing her 1984 album 'Like A Virgin'. "I was standing at an elevator when she goes, 'Why don't you want to fuck me?'", Rodgers recalled, speaking to The Sun.

"I was like, 'What did you just say to me?' She was wondering why I had not propositioned her. She couldn't understand that. It was like, 'Everybody wants me'."


http://www.nme.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario